An Open and Affirming Congregation
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Click HERE for our weekly email update.
(If you would like us to send you our weekly email, please go to our Contact Us page and send us an email requesting to be added to our list.)
Join us this Sunday, June 13th at 10:15 am for Worship.
Special thanks to all who will be taking part in the service and to Darin Jellison for sharing his musical offerings.
We have good news for you! Now that 60.1% of adults in Lehigh County have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19 and with the virus transmissions level dropping and restrictions being removed, our Re-Opening Task Force is comfortable loosening our own in-person worship restrictions. Please keep in mind that this is an ongoing discussion and not every member is of the same mind. These new recommendations and guidelines come out of their best consensus.
- Vaccinated parishioners are no longer required to wear masks.
- Unvaccinated parishioners are encouraged to wear masks.
- Unvaccinated children and youth are requested to wear masks.
- Registration for worship is no longer required.
- Summer Communion elements will be served with individual “communion cups.”
- We will return to “open seating” and remove restrictions regarding which aisles and doors can be used but ask that people continue to use social distancing in the Sanctuary.
- Hymnals, Bibles, Pew Pads, Envelopes will be returned to the pews.
- Individual worship bulletins will be provided.
- Items will be returned to the narthex.
- The Coffee Bar will remain closed through the summer but those who wish to have coffee are welcome to bring their own.
- For everyone’s protection we will use a combination of Air Conditioning, Fresh Air, and Halo technology. At the moment this combination seems to provide the best protection.
We are hopeful that these changes are good news to you. However, we ask that we all respect each other. We all have different “comfort levels” in living with this virus. Some of these changes will draw people back to church while some may remain reluctant. We owe each other the respect, care, and concern as a faith community.
Please be sure to continue to use the sanitation station in the narthex.
Lastly, getting vaccinated is a personal decision and the reasons to get vaccinated or not to get vaccinated are varied. If you have concerns about the vaccines please discuss them with your healthcare provider.
Faith’s Re-Opening Task Force
To view the live streamed service from home at 10:15 am
To print out a bulletin to follow along click here.
To listen to the service via live phone streaming, call
In order to watch the live service at 10:15 am you must go to our YouTube channel. Check it out ahead of time – you may want to subscribe and turn on notifications to get notified when Faith UCC, Center Valley goes live! If you prefer to watch the service later in the day, or watch past services, the recordings will be available on Facebook and our YouTube Channel.
Our Live Stream Phone Service is back up and running. If you know someone who doesn’t have a computer or a smart phone and would like to listen to our Sunday services, please have them call 855-883-5992 each Sunday at 10:15 am. They will be able to listen to our Live Stream Service as it is happening or can call at anytime to hear what they missed!
Is there someone in your life in need of prayer? Click here to fill out a prayer request form and Pastor Bruce will mention that person’s first name during worship. Please be sensitive to privacy. Permission to share from those involved must be granted before making a request.
The staff continues to work away from the office but checks messages often throughout the day so be sure to leave a message if you find yourself in need.
Please continue to follow the recommendations being made so you stay healthy and safe.
God’s blessings to all and please check back for updates.
To watch past worship services please click HERE. This will take you to Faith’s YouTube library.